Community Property Assets Officer
Permanent, fulltime, Taumarunui based.
Are you looking for a rewarding career opportunity and to be able to live in a wonderful playground of pristine rivers, majestic mountains and lush native bush?
The successful applicant will be:
- Energetic and willing to learn
- Resourceful and able to use initiative
- Organised and able to prioritise tasks
- Proficient MS Office user
- Successful in administration (property management desirable)
- Able to create reports from research and information
- Able to understand financial budgeting and reporting
- Comfortable interpreting policy and legislation
- Property management:
- Tenancies, leases and licenses
- Contract analysis
- Service delivery
Working in local government offers you the opportunity to work closely with your local community and to make a difference.
P: 06 210 8292 or 027 422 2106
Registrations of Interest for upcoming vacancies
If you are interested in having the work-life balance most people only dream about, in one of the most beautiful and diverse locations in New Zealand, with an employer that is determined to grow your career and treat you and your family well, then we invite you to complete an Application Form (see below) for any position you are seeking.
Send email to Human Resources or call via any council office.