Long Term Plan 2021-2031
Consultation period now closed
- 145 formal submissions received on the Long Term Plan
- 26 on the Representation Review
- 450 other contributions via Facebook
- 7 community hui across the District
- Average of 793 live stream views per hui on Facebook
What happens next
People who have chosen to speak in support of their submission will get the opportunity to do so at the Hearings in Taumarunui on 11th May and Ohakune and Raetihi on the 12th May.
Following deliberation of all of the public feedback Council will adopt the final ten-year Long Term Plan 2021/31 at its 23rd June meeting.
If you have put in a formal submission Council will advise you of the outcome.
Page reviewed: 05 May 2021 9:09am