Council's Values Charter
To prosper and achieve real growth we must:
- Earn the trust of communities, customers and employees by being good communicators and consistently delivering on commitments.
- Actively manage and improve our high quality assets and services, with consistent commitment to better efficiency and effectiveness of delivery.
- Continue to strive towards a high performance organisation in which every individual accepts responsibility and is rewarded for results delivery.
- Delivering real solutions - a commitment to approaching every customer and community with the desire to find a satisfying solution to their needs, for a win/win relationship.
- Integrity and credibility - includes doing what we say we will do, when we say we will do it and in a professional and ethical manner.
- High performance - the satisfaction and excitement of achieving better results and outcomes than before and stretching our capabilities.
- Respect for each other - the embracing of diversity and enhancing of better outcomes and relationships through openness, sharing, trust, teamwork and involvement.
- The courage to lead - accepting the responsibility to deliver positive change and continuously questioning and striving for improvement in efficiency on behalf of our communities and customers.
We are successful in creating value when:
- Our District is improving in prosperity through our positive leadership.
- Our communities and customers are acknowledging the value we create for their rate-funded investment and getting satisfying solutions to their needs.
- Our operations are efficient and effective service delivery.
- Every staff member starts each day with a sense of purpose and ends each day with a sense of accomplishment.
Page reviewed: 24 Sep 2015 12:08pm