We have a number of exciting opportunities available. If you are looking for a change, have the right attitude and skills we would love to hear from you.
Visitor Consultant - Ohakune
We are looking for a customer focused team player to join our busy Ohakune team. You will have a positive attitude and loads of enthusiasm ensuring the customer experience is exceptional as you will be expected to share and promote our district to visitors.
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous customer service experience
- Local knowledge of the Ruapehu and surrounding regions
- Demonstrated ability to navigate IT / digital platforms with confidence i.e. booking systems and databases
- Experience in sales, cash handling and receipting
- Ability to multi-task under pressure
Our Visitor consultants are required to hold or obtain National Certificates in New Zealand Tourism and be willing to experience the adventures our visitors come to enjoy. You must have a current drivers licence.
Full training will be provided.
Team Administrator - Taumarunui
Executive Assistant - Taumarunui
Manager Project Management Officer - Taumarunui
Manager Land Transport
Full time - Taumarunui
Providing high quality Land Transport asset management services and advice, aiding decision making, while overseeing safe delivery of the Land Transport functions.