Beanstack Summer Reading Challenge for 6-12 years
What is Beanstack?
Beanstack is a web and mobile app used to track independent reading time, and help build a love of reading. It’s an easy way to keep track of all the books you and your whanau read.
When you create a Beanstack account for yourself or your whanau, you’re instantly connected to our online reading challenges. When a challenge ends, you keep your account, and your reading history— you can keep logging your leisure reading to build a culture of reading.
When the next reading challenge comes around for your age group, just click on it to register.
Beanstack is suitable for all ages, and throughout the year we will add new Reading Challenges to take part in and earn rewards and win prizes.
Beanstack summer reading challenge for 6 to 12 years
Hey kids! If you are between 6 and 12 years join in our fun reading challenge this summer and earn special reader accomplishment badges.
Simply go to ruapehudc.beanstack.org then….
- Follow instructions to start your own Beanstack account
- If you have a mobile or tablet download the Beanstack app from your app store
- Visit the library and choose some books to borrow (or read your own)
- Chat to a librarian if you need help
- Log your reading and earn badges
- See how much you can read this summer!