What happens when things go wrong?
Council is committed to resolving any unsatisfactory service quickly and preventing similar issues happening again. If, despite Council’s best efforts, you remain unhappy with our service you can voice your concern by making a formal complaint.
Formal complaints procedure
1. A formal complaint is received, preferably in writing – however verbally is acceptable.
2. Receipt of your complaint will be acknowledged within three working days.
3. The complaint will be referred to the appropriate team for a formal response and resolution.
4. If the response or suggested resolution does not meet your expectations you can request that your complaint be referred to a member of the Executive Management Team.
5. If you are still dissatisfied you can refer your complaint to the office of the Ombudsman