How to apply for a 'No spray zone'

​Every year the Council periodically sprays to control vegetation on its road reserve areas, within water channels and side drains, parks, reserves and pavements.

This helps keep our local network tidy and ensures our services like drains are well maintained and free flowing.

For a variety of reasons, people may not wish to have agri-chemicals sprayed outside their property. If this sounds like you, you can apply to have your property listed on the Council’s "no-spray register" which will mean that we will not spray directly outside your property.

Here is the No Spray agreement form and you will find the 'Non-Spraying Areas' fees and charges on this page.

Page reviewed: 02 May 2019 11:57am