Food Regulations 2015
The Food Regulations 2015 came into force on 1 March 2016.
The Regulations better describe the requirements for food businesses around:
- Design, construction and location.
- Good operating practise relating to cleaning, maintenance, waste management and pest control.
- Facilities, equipment and essential services.
- Management of food and food related accessories.
- Protection of food during production and process handling.
- Competency and training.
- Record keeping and documents.